Introducing the Raticator s-plus Bluetooth V2, proudly made in the USA! now with improved battery life & Bluetooth range, the Raticator s-plus Bluetooth V2 has the ability to notify you on your mobile device or tablet when the trap is successful or has low batteries. Intelligent electronics deliver a deadly, but humane shock to either mice or rats, then alert you to empty the trap. The Raticator s-plus Bluetooth V2 is designed for use in locations that are hard to Check or difficult to reach. Ideal for use in attics, basements, RVs & boats - where checking the trap daily is difficult. Easy setup & cleanup with the Raticator s-plus Bluetooth you simply add 4 "AA" batteries, then bait & place the trap where you suspect rodents are located [tip: a little detective work can help determine where the rodent's path is for best placement of the s-plus]. install the free app on any Apple iOS or Android device & Scan a qr code to pair with the trap. When the trap has been triggered, you will receive a notification on your phone or tablet. Free lifetime technical support is included. Cleanup is easy; there is no blood or gore & no poisons to endanger your pets or the environment. You simply pick up the unit & slide the dead rodent into any appropriate receptacle - never touch a dead rodent again.
- New Raticator S-Plus Bluetooth v2 with advanced technology notifies you on your smartphone or tablet when the trap is successful or has low batteries!
- Humane electronic rat and Mouse trap that exterminates rats, mice and other Small rodents with a deadly shock - up to 50 kills or 6 months standby per set of "AA" batteries (not included)
- Improved design with advanced modern technology and shock delivery system incorporate 20+ years of research and success in electronic rat and Mouse traps
- The S-Plus Bluetooth is a humane electronic rat and Mouse trap that is poison free and safe for most pets, now with improved Battery life and Bluetooth range!
- All Raticator rodent zappers are proudly made in the USA and include free phone and e-mail support to help ensure the successful end to your rodent problem