Contains acephate, an environmentally acceptable supplement to an insect control program where conventional applications are undesirable or impractical. 3/8-inch diameter. Recent USDA and university tests prove that Acecap implants prevent and control Emerald Ash Borer. 10/pkg. Do not use on fruit, nut, or syrup trees that will be consumed or sold. Use on ornamental trees. Insect pests controlled are Aphids, Bagworms, Bronze Birch Borer, Budworms, California Oakworm, Cankerworm, Casebearer, Citrus Blackfly, Eastern Tent Caterpillar, Elm Leaf Beetle Larve, Fall Webworm, Gypsy Moth Larve, Honeylocust Mite, Lace Bug, Leaf Folder, Leaf Minor, Mapleworm, Mimosa Webworm, Nantucket Pine Tip Moth Larve, Pine Needleminer, Scale, Spruce Budworm, Spruce Coneworm, Thrips, Whitefly, Zimmerman Pine Moth. Do not use for trees less than 3in. DBH (Diameter at Breast Height, about 4' from ground). For trees less than 3" DBH use AC14. For 4in. spacing, use 3/8in. diameter drill bit 1 1/4in. deep from the cambium surface.
- Acecap Systemic Insecticide Implants, contains environmentally acceptable acephate
- Each implant is 3/8-inch diameter - For 4in. spacing, use 3/8in. diameter drill bit to drill 1-1/4in. deep from the cambium surface
- Do not use for trees less than 3in. DBH (Diameter at Breast Height, about 4ft. from ground)
- Testing proves that Acecap implants prevent and control Emerald Ash Borer
- Do not use on fruit, nut, or syrup trees that will be consumed or sold - Use on ornamental trees