- Use on/in lawns, trees, shrubs, fruits, vegetables, flowers, potted plants and hanging baskets.
- Can be added to soil when planting or applied topically after planting.
- Used by professionals in landscaping, greenhouse growing, large-scale farming and on golf courses and sports fields.
- Not a plant food.
- Reduces costs associated with water use.
- Excellent for use in transplant establishment and seed germination.
- Helps to maintain the proper soil moisture level for optimal effectiveness of fertilizers and pest control products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.