A fertilizer with many of the same traits as bat guano and worm castings. Produced through sustainable insect farming raised on pre-consumer food waste collected from local grocery stores, produce distributors and food processors.
- Down to Earth Feather Meal is a two pound box of all natural fertilizer with 3-1-1 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- All-natural fertilizer produced through sustainable insect farming and derived from the larvae manure and exoskeletons of black soldier flies
- The larvae are raised on pre-consumer food waste collected from local grocery stores, produce distributors and food processors
- After harvesting, they are turned into a renewable source of high value protein for animals and beneficial nutrients for plants
- An excellent fertilizer for all types of plants and shares many of the same traits as other popular organic soil amendments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.