- Since silicon does not trans-locate within the plant, it must be applied and made available continually throughout the plant’s life cycle.
- In hydroponics, Pro-TeKt is a replacement for the silica normally found in soils, though those natural levels provide only slight benefits to plants.
- Plants supplied regularly with Pro-TeKt experience increased rates of growth and stronger stems.
- Deposited in a hard, opalene form in the epidermis of leaves and stems, silicon adds mechanical strength and supports plants’ natural defenses against insects and fungal infection.
- Plants become more tolerant to drought, heat, and cold stresses, and will support the weight of dense, heavy buds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.