Contains 0.005% Bromadiolone To Kill Norway Rats, Roof Rats And House Mice, Inside And Outside. May Be Used In And Around Agricultural Buildings Only. Rats And Mice May Consume The Lethal Dose In One Feeding With First Dead Rodents Appearing 4-5 Days After Feeding Begins. Do Not Place In Areas Where There Is A Possibility Of Contaminating Food Or Surfaces That Come In Contact With Food. Do Not Broadcast Bait.
- Kills Roof Rats, House Mice, Meadow Voles*, And Warfarin-resistant Norway Rats.
- Norway Rats And House Mice May Consume A Lethal Dose In A Single Night’s Feeding.
- Contains The Active Ingredient Bromadiolone, A Second-generation Anticoagulant That Causes Internal Bleeding.
- Palatable Formula With Grains And Seeds.
- Features Nibble Ridges To Promote Rat And House Mouse Chewing.
- Individually Wrapped To Maintain Freshness.
- Bars Can Be Broken Down Into Smaller Pieces For Multiple Placement.
- Available In 8-pound Boxes Containing 8 Individually Wrapped 1-pound Bars.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.