Hi-Yield Fire Ant Control with Acephate is a granular fire ant control formula. The active ingredient in this product is acephate, which is absorbed by plant roots and foliage to give systemic control of feeding insects. Insect pests are generally controlled more effectively by Hi-Yield Fire Ant Control with Acephate through ingestion than by contact. Application to maintain control should be repeated only as directed.
- A granule insecticide for control of fire ants. Contains the active ingredient Acephate.
- Designed for use on residential, recreational turfgrass, commercial turf as well as non-crop areas.
- Do not allow livestock to graze in treated areas or feed treated grass to livestock.
- This fire ant control solution controls fire ants for a full season for long lasting protection.
- Apply in the early morning or late afternoon. Evenly distribute 1 to 2 teaspoons over the mound.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.