Trees, Shrubs And Ornamentals Can Make Low-maintenance And Long-lasting Additions To Your Landscape. Providing Color, Structure, Shade And Even Fruit To Your Garden, One Of Their Biggest Requirements Is An Occasional Feeding, Particularly For Younger Trees And Shrubs. They Use A Lot Of Energy In The Spring, Pushing Out Flowers, Leaves And Seeds, So They Benefit Most From Plant Food During This Active Period. Feeding Your Flowering Shrubs After They’ve Bloomed Will Encourage More Blooms Next Year.
- Promotes More Fruit And Lush Foliage (Vs Unfed).
- Contains Natural Ingredients.
- Feed Once Per Season In Spring And Fall.
- Also Great For Use On Palm Trees.
- Easy-to-use Spikes Release Nutrients Directly Into The Root Zone To Help Promote Strong Fruit, Citrus, And Palm Trees.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.