The leading landscaper fertilizer for flowers since 1986 Produces big, beautiful blooms Easy to use & feeds for four months Includes Bone Meal and Blood Meal, essential to flowering plants WHERE TO USE IT: ColorStar can be used on all flowering plants, including annuals, perennials, bulbs, and flowering shrubs. It can be used indoor and outdoor, as well as in containers, hanging baskets, and in the ground. If it blooms, you can use ColorStar! ANNUALS: Pansies, Vinca, Begonias, Snapdragons, Calendulas, Marigolds, Stocks, Salvia, Torenia, Impatiens, Pinks (Dianthus), Violas, Zinnia, Petunias, Geraniums PERENNIALS: Salvias, Daisies, Mums, Begonias, Lantanas, Rudbeckia, Coneflower, Yarrow, Hosta, Gerbera, Rosemary, Ruellia, Mexican Heather, Daylily BULBS: Daffodils, Tulips, Hyacinths, Amaryllis, Caladiums, Elephant Ears, Iris, Rain Lily, Agapanthus FLOWERING SHRUBS: Roses, Hawthorns, Hollies, Oleanders, Hibiscus, English Dogwood, Viburnums, Angel Trumpet, Butterfly Shrubs WHEN TO USE IT: Topdress or incorporate when planting new beds. Every three months during the growing season. HOW IT WORKS: ColorStar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your flowering plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. ColorStar contains: Four Nitrogen sources, each with a different release characteristic to feed your flowers properly. 25% Blood & Bone Meal to promote big, beautiful blooms. Nutrients designed to increase the number, size, and quality of blooms. The reason that our fertilizers work so well in helping you to grow healthy plants is the ingredients. Nelson Plant Food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product.
- Plant Food: Plant Food For All Flowering Plants Featuring Nitrogen (19%), Phosphate (13%), Soluble Potash (6%); Contains 25% Bone And Blood Meal; Four Nitrogen Sources, Each With A Different Release Characteristic To Feed Flowers Properly.
- Flower Fertilizer: Multi-purpose Fertilizer For All Indoor And Outdoor Flowering Plants, Including Annuals, Perennials, Bulbs And Shrubs; Will Produce Big And Colorful Blooms, Larger In Size And Quantity Flowers.
- Plant Fertilizer: Superior Fertilizer For All Containers, Hanging Baskets And In Ground Plants. Topdress Or Incorporate When Planting New Beds. If It Blooms You Can Use Colorstar!
- Immediate Results: Colorstar Works With The Soil And The Soil Biology To Provide Your Flowering Plants With The Best Nutrition At The Right Time And In The Right Amount. Your Plants Gets An Immediate Boost Upon Application, Coupled With Lasting Benefits That Continue To Feed.
- Superior Quality: The Leading Landscapers' Choice For Flowers Since 1986; Will Feed For Up To 4 Months; See Recommended Rate Of Applications And A List Of Plants In The Description Portion.