Ingredients: Potassium, Nitrate, Ureaform, Ammoniated Phosphate, Bone Meal, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Maganese Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Oxide, Iron Oxysulfate, Magnesium Oxide Description: Originally, ColorStar fertilizer was formulated for the professional landscapers for use on flowering plants. This product has found wide appeal for all annual bedding plants as well as a growing legion of loyal customers who use it on anything that blooms. ColorStar has four sources of nitrogen, each with a different time release characteristic to give your plant the nutrients it needs when it needs them. The addition of Bone and Blood Meal along with essential micronutrients in this fertilizer blend increases bloom production, insures plant health, and maximizes plant growth for up to four months. The Landscaper's choice since 1983!-Great fertilizer for: flowering annuals, perennials, bulbs, and shrubs Analysis: Total Nitrogen 19.00% Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 13.00% Soluble Potash (K2O) 6.00% Calcium (Ca) 2.00% Magnesium (Mg) 0.50% Iron (Fe) 0.40% Manganese (Mn) 0.14% Sulfur (S) 1.50% ANNUALS: Pansies, Vinca, Begonias, Snapdragons, Calendulas, Marigolds, Stocks, Salvia, Torenia, Impatiens, Pinks (Dianthus), Violas, Zinnia, Petunias, Geraniums PERENNIALS: Salvias, Daisies, Mums, Begonias, Lantanas, Rudbeckia, Coneflower, Yarrow, Hosta, Gerbera, Rosemary, Ruellia, Mexican Heather, Daylily BULBS: Daffodils, Tulips, Hyacinths, Amaryllis, Caladiums, Elephant Ears, Iris, Rain Lily, Agapanthus FLOWERING SHRUBS: Roses, Hawthorns, Hollies, Oleanders, Hibiscus, English Dogwood, Viburnums, Angel Trumpet, Butterfly Shrubs
- PLANT FOOD: Plant Food For All Flowering Plants featuring Nitrogen (19%), Phosphate (13%), Soluble Potash (6%); contains 25% Bone and Blood Meal; four nitrogen sources, each with a different release characteristic to feed flowers properly.
- FLOWER FERTILIZER: Multi-purpose fertilizer for all indoor and outdoor flowering plants, including annuals, perennials, bulbs and flowering shrubs; will produce big and colorful blooms, larger in size and quantity flowers.
- PLANT FERTILIZER: Superior fertilizer for all containers, hanging baskets and in ground plants. Topdress or incorporate when planting new beds. If it blooms you can use ColorStar!
- QUICK RESULTS: ColorStar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your flowering plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: The leading landscapers' choice for flowers since 1986; will feed for up to 4 months; see recommended rate of applications and a list of plants in the description portion.