- Plant Food: Plant Food For All Roses Featuring (Npk) Nitrogen (18%), Phosphate (14%), Soluble Potash (10%). Contains Four Sources Of Nitrogen And Potassium To Promotes Lush Foliage, Strong Stems And Large, Colorful Blooms.
- Fertilizer For Roses: Excellent Source Of Nutrients And Minerals For In Ground And Container Growing Roses Including, But Not Limited To: Tea Roses, Antique Roses, Floribunda, Climbing Roses, Knockout Roses, Grandiflora Roses, Miniature Roses, Rose Banksias.
- Plant Fertilizer: Helps Roses To Improve Tolerance To Dry Weather Conditions, In Addition To Promoting Heavy Flowering While Increasing The Size And Strengths Of The Plant. Apply Every 2 Weeks In The Beginning Of Spring And Then Every 60 Days During The Growing Season.
- Immediate Results: Nutristar Works With The Soil And The Soil Biology To Provide Your Flowering Roses With The Best Nutrition At The Right Time And In The Right Amount. Plants Get An Immediate Boost Upon Application, Coupled With Lasting Benefits That Continue To Feed.
- Superior Quality: The Leading Landscapers' Choice For Flowers For Over 30 Years. Nelson Plant Food Builds Products That Are Horticulturally Correct For Each Type Of Plant. Extensive Research Is Done To Make Sure That Plants Are Fed Correctly With Each Nutristar Or Colorstar Product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.