Plant Food For All Vegetable Plants | 12-14-11 Grow The Biggest, Healthiest Plants Possible So That Your Garden Produce Will Be Plentiful For You And Your Family. Derived From: Polymer Coated Urea, Potassium Nitrate, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Potassium Sulfate, Ammonium Phosphate, Ureaform, Iron (Ii) Sulfate, Xinc (Ii) Sulfate, Copper (Ii) Sulfate, Manganese (Ii) Sulfate, Calcium (Ii) Sulfate, Iron Oxysulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Sulfate – Magnesium. Why Buy: High Calcium Promotes Healthier Blooms For Vegetable Production Slow-release Nutrients Promote Good Season-long Growth Well Balanced Nutrient Levels Promote Root And Stem Growth Immediately Available Nitrogen Helps New Plants To Get Established Micronutrients Ensure That All Other Nutrients Are Utilized Effectively Where To Use It: In Ground Or Container Grown: Edible Garden Vegetables Of All Types When To Use It: Apply Nutristar At Planting Time And Then Monthly During The Growing Season. How It Works: Nutristar Vegetable Garden Works With The Soil And The Soil Biology To Provide Your Vegetable Plants With The Best Nutrition At The Right Time And In The Right Amount. Your Plant Gets An Immediate Boost Upon Application, Coupled With Lasting Benefits That Continue To Feed. Nutristar Vegetable Garden Contains: Multiple Sources Of Nitrogen For A Sustained Release Rate. High Phosphorous For Higher Yields. Trace Elements, Such As Iron And Magnesium, For Overall Plant Health And Performance The Reason That Our Fertilizers Work So Well In Helping You To Grow Healthy Plants Is The Ingredients. Nelson Plant Food Builds Products That Are Horticulturally Correct For Each Type Of Plant. Extensive Research Is Done To Make Sure That Plants Are Fed Correctly With Each Nutristar Or Colorstar Product.
- PLANT FOOD: Vegetable and Garden Food featuring (NPK) Nitrogen (12%), Phosphate (14%), Soluble Potash (11%) with added high Calcium (2.3%). High calcium promoted healthier blooms, while high phosphorous and trace elements such as iron and magnesium insure higher yields and blooms with overall plant health and performance. Immediate available multiple sources of nitrogen helps new plants to get started while micronutrients ensure that all other nutrients are utilized effectively.
- VEGETABLE GARDEN FERTILIZER: Grow the biggest, healthiest plants possible so that your garden produce will be plentiful for you and your family. Multi-Purpose and slow release plant food for all indoor and outdoor edible vegetables and herbs including but not limited to: Beans, Beets, Berries, Cabbages, Cantaloupes, Corn, Cucumbers, Herbs, Radishes, Squash, Tomatoes, Watermelons.
- PATIO CONTAINER PLANT FERTILIZER: Well-balanced nutrients promote root and stem growth. Use for all containers, hanging baskets and in ground plants. Topdress or incorporate into the soil when planting new or feeding established plants. Apply at planting time and then monthly during the growing season.
- FRUIT PLANTS TREES: NutriStar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your garden plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Your plants gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: The leading landscaper’s choice for over 30 years. Nelson Plant Food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product. Apply every 30 days during the growing season. See product’s label for recommended rate of applications.